General Information About Mara Engai Wilderness Lodge
This distinctly unique Mara Engai Wilderness Lodge is nestled amongst pristine Kenyan Ravine forest on the Oloololo (Siria) Escarpment. Overlooking the amazing Masai Mara National Reserve and Wildebeest Migration Route, 1,000ft below. With around 120km of unbroken views across the vast savannah of the Masai Mara – it is simply breath-taking
Depart Nairobi on the 45 minute scheduled morning or afternoon flight from Wilson Airport to the Masai Mara. Touch down in this magnificent wilderness and your guide will be there to greet you before setting out across the plains where you will have your first wildlife sighting enroute to camp.
Rise early with tea or coffee brought to your tent then set off for a wilderness awakening game drive. The verdant plains host a fabulous array of plains game such as gazelles‚ impala‚ buffalo‚ zebra‚ wildebeest and land. Never far away are the predators such as lion‚ cheetah‚ leopard and hyena.
Go for games drives or you may wish to enjoy an escorted game walk from camp. Transfer on your final journey across the plains to the airstrip for your flight back to Nairobi at 1100hrs.
Christmas Flying package offer:
Kes. 95,000 per person sharing for 2 nights
Extra night at Kes. 30,000 per person
Single occupancy at Kes. 142,500
0-2 years: stay free
3 – 11 years: 50,500 for the 2 nights (extra night Kes. 12,000)
- 2 nights full board accommodation
- Return flights from Wilson airport
- Water, soft drinks & tea / coffee
- 2 shared game drives per day
- Airstrip transfers in Masai Mara
- Soft drinks, tea and coffee
- 1 bush breakfast, 1 bush dinner and 1 sundowner
- Park entrance fee
- Airport transfers in Nairobi (can be arranged on request)
- Single room supplement
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates quoted are for residents per person sharing.
- Single room supplement available on request.
Valid from 1st December 2021 to 5th January 2022