NAIROBI, LAKE NAIVASHA & MASAI MARA
From Kes. 392,200 (USD 3,700) per person sharing
Based on a minimum of 2 guests.
Itinerary: 5 nights/6 days
• Nairobi: Sarova Stanley
• Lake Naivasha: Chui Lodge
• Masai Mara: Spirit of the Masai Mara
Arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport with a transfer to Sarova Stanley
where you shall be booked in a club room on bed & breakfast for the night.
A Sarova Stanley representative will be present to receive you at the airport.
- Depart from Nairobi after breakfast and drive to Naivasha via the Great Rift Valley
escarpment with a stopover at the Rift Valley view point for photography and scenic
- You shall then be driven to Oserengoni Wildlife Sanctuary.
- You shall check in for lunch at the lodge.
Afternoon game drive in 4×4 Safari vehicles within Oserengoni Wildlife Sanctuary
- Dinner will be served in the lodge
You shall depart for an early game drive and bush breakfast set up under the vast acacia trees along the lake and a pod of hippos wallowing in the distance.
Lunch will be served at the lodge followed by an afternoon game drive.
Other activities available include:
• Bush walk safari
• Visit to the Oserian Flower farm
• Organic farm visit
• Boat rides on Lake Naivasha
• Swimming with views across the
- Depart from Naivasha via a scheduled flight to Spirit of the Masai Mara.
You shall check in for lunch at the lodge followed by an afternoon of leisure before embarking on an afternoon game drive.
- Dinner will be served at our al fresco restaurant and followed by a relaxing evening at our well stocked complimentary bar.
- Early breakfast will be served in the lodge and afterwards depart for a half day game drive adventure at the Masai Mara Game Reserve in search of the big five.
- Picnic lunch served within the reserve. You also have a chance to see other resident game
like the topi and hartebeest.
- Return to the lodge for afternoon optional activities.
- Get to experience the spectacular African sunset with your favourite cocktail and specially prepared canapés around a log fire with a short night game drive back to the lodge for dinner.
- Dinner will be served in the lodge.
- Other activities available include:
– Swimming with scenic views of the Siana Conservancy at the infinity pool.
– Guided nature walks with our silver certified guides.
– Cultural Maasai Village visit.
– Learn authentic ways to make a fire with our Maasai Morans.
– Visit our organic garden.
– Archery and Maasai olympics.
– Tree planting activities.
Depart for Nairobi after breakfast on a scheduled flight to Wilson Airport.
Transfer to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for onward flights.
End of your safari adventure!
|Cost includes:||Cost Excludes:|
|Airport pick-up and drop-off at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Nairobi.||International flights.|
|One night stay on bed and breakfast at Sarova Stanley, Nairobi.||Entry Visa fees.|
|Pick-up and transfer to Naivasha in custom made 4×4 land cruiser.||Personal Travel insurance.|
|Two nights stay on all-inclusive at Chui Lodge, Naivasha.||Balloon safaris.|
|Scheduled flight from Naivasha to Masai Mara.||Telephone calls.|
|Two nights stay on all-inclusive at Spirit of the Masai Mara, Masai Mara.||Tips/gratuities.|
|Scheduled flight from Masai Mara to Nairobi Wilson Airport.||Spa Treatments.|
|Services of professional driver guides.|
|One park fee to Masai Mara Game Reserve.|